8.7.17

Stuttgart Zoo (October 13, 2013)

I found this post in my drafts and decided to finish it and finally post it. Enjoy the time capsule:





I went to the zoo on a Sunday with Mara and Ila.
This is Tigger the Fish...

(Tigger was my cat's name. Everyone used to tell me he should be called Garfield)

...and all his neighborhood "buddies" (as Dad used to say).

Someone's toupee (probably)

Little monkey sitting in a tree

Birds




*SQUAWK!* Pretty bird!



Sloth

Leopard


Cheetahs



Judging everybody with a selfie stick...
(They weren't really a thing in 2013. A moment of silence for the good old days.)


It's like my silks studio in there.
(www.suspendedmotion.net)

Sky bed

Informative article on the intelligence of gorillas (long before the Harambe incident happened)

If you ask Koko the gorilla who she is, this is what she says.
Translation: "Koko. Gorilla. Good."

Panther

Leopard again

Mara and Ila 2013

Crocodile imitating Ila (probably)


Maybe it's just a really long burp...



Butterflies! (This was a walk through area, really serene.)


That's all for Throwback Friday. With any luck, I'll be churning these things out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment