24.11.13

Bonfire 23.8.2013

Here are a few pictures from that bonfire a long time ago.
On the left is Isa, she did an exchange last year.
I put my hood up because it was windy and cold. (That's me on the right).

Aren't we beautiful!

From left to right: Lonne, Rike, Anna

Oh and the sausages. Those burned a little...

Anna likes her beer.


Have I told you guys how cool Lonne is yet? She's the "I second that" when it comes to not wanting alcohol and the like, and it's really nice I think that the friends I have here are cool about that, you're allowed to say no to stuff and not be inherently excluded. I mean we're friends, not a cult. It's about being real with each other, not doing whatever is "popular" nowadays, and honestly I've never felt so close to a group of people before and it makes me really happy to be here, because they are here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment