27.11.13

Thanksgiving Dinner

I just made my first thanksgiving dinner and the pressure has been replaced with pride.

Here we see the kitchen setup

and the turkey breast in the oven (we were just three for dinner)

some Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes

Carrots and stuffing

And the light/fan over the oven where I put my sticky-note recipes!

And the table setup


And my plate

And dessert! (orange juice and ice cream, with some color just for fun)


Oh yeah the sweet potatoes called for marshmallows, and our marshmallows happened to be smurfs so there's some blue in there.

And these are the leftovers!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rachel! All the food looks great! This is your cousin, Alex. We miss you and we wish you a happy thanksgiving! Lots of Love, Alex & Cory, Aunt Carmel and Garrison! XOXO

    ReplyDelete